Search This Blog

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Hello & Welcome

I'm Chun Kit, and this is my blog. Well, I'm not sure why a blog hasn't come to my mind up until now, but it is for sure one of the most amazing tools e-commerce tools for spreading current news and events in this ever rapidly growing internet web tools for marketers. I'm still new to this 'blog' thingy, and I'm not quite sure what is the norm of topics and structure of sentences. So mind you, I will just go crazy on it and rant about everything that is there in the tiny little brain of mine!


What is a blog? - From what I know, I have no idea what the heck is a "blog". So according to Wikipedia, Blog (2011), a blog or web log, is a type of website or part of a website, which is usually maintained by an individual with a regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or videos. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.

OK! So referring to the above paragraph I'm supposed to be the commentator of this web log and rant about my life and problems in a reverse-chronological order, reminds me of my resume'..Haha. I guess it is a good way to practice my writing skills as well since I'm crippled recently and I can't do anything else other than watching TV and facebooking~

Thank YOU for reading on my 1st ever blog post, and I hope I can keep it up to myself to always update my blog and improve on my writing skills from now on! So that YOU who is reading this, will have something read when you are on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment