Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Finding the Epiphany!


Who am I? What am I destined for? I wish I could answer this question after a long 6 months of wandering aimlessly lost in a drift. Alas, what done is done and there is no turning back to the blank point in my life, no breakeven, no ROI . . . where should I begin?

As I am about to turn to over a new chapter towards an end of being adrift, there is many occasions of friends and families being supportive and worrying of how am I doing in this society being a full fledged adult now. In truth, I am not doing really well and I am not proud of it till the point where sometimes I find it hard, unbearable, and ashamed to face the truth, the question that everyone has been asking, wondering. I have came to realize that my docile attitude was not the main culprit in this point and there was also my self-sabotage characteristics, my dark side, my true enemy – my lack of self-confidence that sways me away from every opportunities I have been given many of which I presumed (persuasion to myself), branded as "not good enough for my pride" opportunities. Who am I to say so when I didn't even give myself a chance to be a part of the opportunity?

I condemned myself to a prison within my self-sabotages, my negative thoughts..It STOPS now. ---
No more. From now on, there will only be I CAN EFFIN DO IT! JUZ DO IT!
 
In an endless ocean of opportunities, I will take my chance at whatever waves or bird crap that comes at my way, with the objective of being a better person not only for me alone, but also for the one person that cares the most for me (you know who you are), a better life in the near future together. It is a huge step for me, BUT I have no worries because. . . I BELIEVE, faith will be my light, and she will be my guide through the road ahead. I am blessed to have been gifted with the sight of her brightest shimmering smile the 1st time I saw her; it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I will cherish it in my heart forevermore. Her positive energy knows no boundaries, and it's just amazing seeing her do what she does everyday with a smile (note: sometimes not so good temper though :P). Alas, even a small child can be so inspiring (shown by the video below) why can't I do the same when I got so many good supporters! 

I Thank YOU!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment